Thursday, June 08, 2006

I keep having this ‘misconception’ whereby I thought today is Friday. Weird enough huh. Not that I long for weekend 'coz I’M ON DUTY FOR THIS COMING SATURDAY.

I watched “Lu Guang Sen Lin” on Channel U. That William is very hairy indeed.

Then it’s the talk show “Shoot-2”. For the first time I dislike Quan-YiFeng’s show. Or rather, I dislike the guests they have in that show.

For those who don’t know, my lab’s people listen to U-FM 100.3 EVERY DAY. It’s makes me feel very auntie. Damn.
And each morning, being sleepy and not in very good mood, I have to listen to the voice and the arguing of Cai-ShenJiang and others.
And if I’m doing G-banding, it’s only making my mood from ‘not very good’ to ‘very bad’.

As for today, I seriously think that I had more than enough of their view and thought on the morning on.. erm.
-Sorry I can’t recall what is their topic this morning at all- And night, worse. Have to see his and his partner’s faces somemore.

It’s not that I don’t respect elders. –a-hem- But c’mon la! Give me a break, couldn’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment